How To track lost android phone or remotely control:-
Tracking a Lost phone or Remotely ring, lock, or erase a lost device
If you’ve lost a device, you can use Android Device Manager to find its approximate location on a map and when it was last used. When Android Device Manager locates your device, that device will get a notification.
# If you or a friend has lost a device, you can use Android Device Manager to remotely ring, lock, or erase the device if it’s signed in to a Google Account
#How to track your Android phone or tablet after it got lost or stolen
Here some cool tips to track your lost androidphone or remoetly control your device
#RING #LOCK #ERASE
STEP1:- TRACK YOUR PHONE VIA COMPUTER
- if you want track your lost phone via desktop simply open offical android device manger CLICK HERE
- ENTER your email id and password then click
sign in button
- If you have more than one device, click the arrow next to the device name to select a different device
- Android Device Manager will show you the approximate location (if you hv’been on loctaion or internet connection )of the device selected.
- if you’r device have don’t internet connection you’ve been access last time whenever you data coonection on
STEP 2 :-Remotely ring, lock, or erase a lost device
Ring:-Rings your device at full volume for 5 minutes.
Lock:-lock your device if you don’t set lock screen on your phone
- Erase:-Permanently deletes all of your data. Android Device Manager may not be able to wipe the content of an SD card in the device. After you erase the device, Android Device Manager will no longer work on it.
 IMPORTANT  :-"IF Erase all data factory reset on your device means all data are deleted so google device manger no longer work on your device so please do carefully "
STEP3 :-Add a phone number to your lost device’s lock screen
If you’ve lost a device, you can Add a phonenumber anyone who finds your device call you at a different number directly from the lock screen.
- Select Lock. button
- Enter the MOBILE NO field, type in a phone number where you can be reached
- Enter recovery message
- after you’ve been successfully setting up your lock screen then clicks LOCK button
Android Device Manager won't work for devices that are turned off or that don't have a Wi-Fi connection or mobile data connection with an active SIM card.
THANKS BEST OF LUCK