Blue Whale (game):-
Most Important :-
- This Is only For Educational purpose We Don’t Advertise or say To Play Game
- Please Don’t Play Game Because It’s Give You Last Challenge To Commit Suicide
- So,Please Don’t Play Because Your Parents Don’t Give You Birth For Commit Suicide
I suggest You To Please don't Ever Install Game On Your Phone Because They Will Hack Your Phone and Started Control on You
Blue Whale game:-
- Blue Whale Game is A Suicide Challenge Game it’s Available on Dark Web
- The game allegedly consists of a series of tasks assigned to players by administrators during a 50-day period,
- So with the final challenge requiring the player to commit suicide.
- The game was created by a former psychology student Philip Budekin of Russia in 2013, who is currently in jail.
- He stated that his purpose was to clean the society by pushing to suicide those he deemed as having no value
Blue Whale game Challenge :-
- Carve a specific phrase on the person’s own hand or arm.
- Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and watch a scary video (sent by the curator.)
- Make lengthwise cuts on the person’s own arm.
- Draw a whale on a piece of paper
- Write “yes” on the person’s own leg if ready to be a whale. Otherwise, they should cut themselves multiple times.
- Secret task (written in code.)
- Scratch (a message) on the person’s own arm.
- Write a status online about being a whale.
- Overcome a fear.
- Get up at 4:20 and go to the roof.
- Carve a whale on the person’s own hand.
- Watch scary videos all day.
- Listen to music the “curator” sends.
- Cut your lip.
- Poke the person’s own arm/hand with a needle.
- Make yourself hurt or sick.
- Go to a roof and stand on the edge.
- Stand on a bridge.
- Climb a crane.
- At this step, the “curator” somehow checks to see if the participant is trustworthy.
- Talk with a “whale” on Skype.
- Sit down on a roof with legs dangling over the edge.
- Another job that is in code.
- A secret mission
- Meet with a “whale”.
- The “curator” assigns a date that the person will die.
- Visit a railroad.
- Do not talk with anyone all day.
- Give an oath/vow about being a whale
- After these steps, steps 30-49 involve watching horror movies and listening to music that the curator picks, talking to a whale, and making cuts.
- The last task is jumping off a building.
Most Important :-Blue Whale (game):- Please Don't Play Game