Every people are want to know about how run android apps on windows ( i got many mail from users thease are want to know about how to run android apps on pc such as Whatapp ,facebook,messenger ,hike and others android(apk) file on your pc.
Here is some owesome step run androiD apps on your PC read this full articles
STEP 1:-Checkout all android app players comprisons
- Bluestacks has long been the gold standard for Android emulators on PCIt’s the name everyone knows and BlueStacks always seems to be doing something interesting.
- the BlueStacks App Player was one of the first Android emulators .
- Rather than virtualize the full Android OS, the program lets you install and run individual Android apps on your PC, either in full-screen or windowed mode.
- According to the company, the system is compatible with 96 percent of the apps available in Google Play and 86 percent of Android games.
- However, it is a free program that doesn’t take up a lot of resources (it requires just 2GB of RAM) — as long as you’re willing to occasionally install BlueStacks’ recommended apps.
- Andy provides the full Android (4.2.2 KitKat) experience in either full-screen or windowed mode
- You can basically do anything in Andy that you could on an Android tablet or phone, including adding widgets to your home screen, backing up your virtual device to Google and receiving app notifications.
- The program offers many ways for Android to interact with your PC (with either x86 processors or ARM processors) and even your phone
- You can use your Android phone as a controller for Andy on your desktop (helpful when playing games that require tilting or tapping, if your computer doesn’t support these).
- The program also ran disturbingly slow on my two-year-old laptop, so a newer computer with at least 4GB of RAM, if not more, is recommended if you want to run Android apps with Andy –
Afterall bluestacks app player is best app players for windows
STEP2:-Download bluestacks app player
- Go to http://www.bluestacks.com/
- Download compitable for your pc window 7 or windows 8
- after successfull download then open file
- clicks run
- after a instalation a bluestacks app players
- now login your google account for playstore
- run any android(apk) whatever you want to be run on your PC
- x86 processor
- 32 or 64-bit Windows 7/8/8.1
- OpenGL 3.0 and above
- Hardware Virtualization Technology should be enabled in BIOS
- Minimum 2GB of system RAM, though 3GB is recommended for best performance
- Minimum 2GB of hard disk free space